State of Florida Basic Life Insurance
The State of Florida offers term life insurance to eligible full-time and part-time employees. For complete plan details visit the the MyBenefits section of the state’s website.
- To Enroll: Login to the state’s People First portal using your People First user ID and password.
- For Assistance: Contact the People First Service Center at (866) 663-4735.
UFSelect Term Life Insurance
For complete plan details see the Plan Brochure.
- To Enroll: Login to the myUFL portal using your Gatorlink ID and password.
- For Assistance: Contact UF Benefits at email@example.com or (352) 392-2477.
- Life Policy Certificate of Insurance
Evidence of insurability is required if applying for coverage in excess of guarantee issue amounts. Please follow the instructions on the Electronic Evidence of Insurability flyer.