Updating Your Address in myUFL
Any time you have an address change it’s important to keep it up to date in the UF Identity Management System. This helps to ensure important mailings are received — particularly those relating to new hire, annual open enrollment information, and other insurance mailings that may be sent throughout the year.
MyUFL makes it easy to keep your address up to date by completing the following steps:
Log on to the myUFL portal with your GatorLink username and password. If you don’t know your username and password, call (352) 392-HELP for assistance.
- Click “My Account” in the myUFL systems menu
- Select “Update My Directory Profile
- Under Email Address: *UF Email,” verify the correct email address is in the system
- Scroll down to the “Local Home Data” section. IMPORTANT NOTE: Foreign nationals are required to maintain a foreign address for tax purposes and therefore should not modify the Permanent Home Data Address which is reserved for the foreign address. Instead, the Local Home Data Address field should be used for the local address. Questions regarding foreign addresses or tax implications should be directed to the Tax Services Office at (352) 392-1231.
- Fill in your updated address information in Address Line 3 and click “submit” at the bottom of the page to complete the address change. (Click here to see a screen shot example).
- While updating your home address, it’s also a good time to check your emergency contact information and update it if necessary, which can be found under the same navigation My Account > Update Emergency Contact.
Identity management coordinators who enter mailing addresses for employees, graduate assistants, and students are required to use the Identity Management system. To find your department’s identity coordinator, please refer to http://files.it.ufl.edu/identity/cordlist.pdf.
Contact your directory administrator or the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP or email@example.com with questions pertaining to the UF Directory.