GatorPerks Guidelines for Vendors
The University of Florida reserves the right to edit and refuse vendors deemed inappropriate for this program. Vendors offering products and services that conflict with or do not support university policies may not participate.
- Vendor applicants must have business offices in the State of Florida
- Vendor applicants must have a storefront or physical location of business
- Vendor applicant must be a legally established business
Final decisions, approvals, and/or rejections are at the sole discretion of the University of Florida.
How to Apply?
- Email UF Benefits to request the GatorPerks Vendor Application password.
- Complete the GatorPerks Vendor Application. Include a brief description of your business or service along with the type of discount offered, website address (URL), physical address, and contact information.
UF Benefits will review vendor applications and notify vendors upon approval.
Vendors offering a short-term discount may email UF Benefits with discount information. Vendors offering short-term discounts are not eligible to participate in the GatorPerks program. Limited-time offers may be included in our GatorPerks newsletter if adequate notice is provided to the UF Benefits Office.