UF Purchasing Services
This information is designed for use by departmental staff and administrators who purchase equipment, materials and services used for university business, as well as faculty and staff who will reconcile UF credit card purchases in myUFL.
Use myUF Market for all purchasing requisitions and myUFL for receiving and vouchering. You may research requisitions in myUF Market and research purchase orders in both systems. The UF credit card is known as the PCard. Review these Frequently Asked Questions for answers to specific questions.
Take this quick video tour of myUF Market to learn menu navigation and how to set up and use key features! quick video tour!
TRANSACTIONS COMPLETED IN MYUF MARKET
|Getting Started Guide to myUF Market|
|Shopper’s Guide to myuf Market||Simulation|
|Requesting myUF Market Security Roles|
|Setting Up Your User Profile||Simulation|
|Using ChartField String Favorites in myUF Market||Simulation|
|Completing a Requisition in myUF Market|
|Using the Product/Keyword Search||Simulation|
|Shopping Using the Punchout Web Sites||Simulation|
|Shopping With a Form for Service||Simulation|
|Shopping Using the Non-Catalog Item Form||Simulation|
|Shopping Using the Supplier Showcase|
|Using a PCard in myUF Market|
|Saving and Retrieving Items from My Favorites||Simulations|
|Assigning My Cart to a Requestor||Simulation|
Requisitions (only for Requestors)
|Completing a Requisition in myUF Market||Simulation|
|Completing a Requisition – Commodity Codes|
|Completing a Requisition – Splitting a Distribution||Simulation|
|Consolidating Carts in myUF Market||Simulation|
|Fixing Rejected Requisitions||Simulation|
|Processing a Cart from a Shopper||Simulation|
|Temporary Substitution for Requestors|
|Working with Returned Requisitions||Simulation|
Tracking Orders and Approvals
|Using the My Requisitions Page||Simulation|
Researching Your Orders in myUF Market
|Using the Search Export to Research POs and Requisitions||Simulation|
Approving (only for Approvers)
|Approving Requisitions in myUF Market||Simulation|
|Approving Requisitions with Multiple Dept IDs|
|Temporary Substitution for Approvers|
TRANSACTIONS COMPLETED IN MYUFL
|Verifying and/or Approving PCard Transactions||Simulation|
|Adding ChartFields to Multiple Transactions (Using the Distribution Template)||Simulation|
|Viewing Your Description Field – How to Customize the Reconcile Statements Page||Simulation|
|Deleting Customizatons on PCard Reconciliation Pages|
|Attaching Images to PCard Transactions|
To register for classroom or online courses, click here, log in and click Request Training Enrollment. Search by Course Name or Course Number and select a session that fits your schedule.
- Take PRO305: Purchasing 101 for policy and important information on contracts.
- Take PST073: Intro to Purchasing in myUF Market
Please note that this hands-on class is designed for those employees designatedRequestors. (Those designated Approvers and Shoppers will receive training using web-based tools and instruction guides.) DSAs can request security for Requestors within a day or two after they have attended training.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
UF_N_MKT_Shopper_Req (non-permanent staff and faculty)
- UF_PO_RECEIVER – Review Purchase Orders in myUFL
- UF_PO_PCARD_HOLDER – This is an end user role granting access to the Pcard module to:
* View Pcard statements
- UF_PO_PCARD_RECONCILER – This is an end user role granting access to the Pcard module to:
* Reconcile Pcard statement
* Update speedcharts
* Load procurement card activity reports.
* Reconcile activity and statements
* Identify processing errors
* Assist in resolution of differences between provider and book balances
* Monitor employee reimbursement. Set default accounting codes
* Apply UF spending limitations/restriction
* Review ChartField combination charged
* Override budget checking
- UF_PO_PCARD_APPROVER – This is an end user role granting access to the Pcard module to:
* Reconcile Pcard statements
* Update speedcharts
* Confirm receipt of goods/services that promote University business.
* Approve payment
* Review and approve transactions to ensure appropriateness of the purchasing activity and timely processing of charges and/or credits.
- myUF Market Resources
- UF Directives and Procedures for Purchasing
- For system status information, please review the Alert Notices webpage
- PCard Training for Reconcilers and Approvers:
PST975 What Every PCard Holder Needs to Know
PST076 PCard For Travel
PST077 PCard for Commodities
PST978 PCard for Approvers