Enterprise Reporting is available in myUFL and provides easy access to the University of Florida financial, human resources, student, and other management data.
|Create a Folder||Simulation|
|Create a Portal Tab||Simulation|
|Create a Shortcut (URL)||Simulation|
|Create a View, Set the Prompts and Schedule an Email||Simulation|
|Problems Downloading a PDF in Enterprise Reporting||PDF
|Search for a Report||Simulation|
|Set the Prompts||Simulation|
|Viewing Training Completions in Enterprise Reporting|
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
PST910 Reporting: Basics
In this hands-on session, we explore the basic concepts associated with Enterprise Reporting and review the available reporting content. Designed for the end user on campus who needs to generate basic reports for his or her financial or HR-related transactions, this session will cover:
- Folder structures and how to find what you need
- The financial and HR-related content available
- How to find delivered reports and download the information
Enterprise Reporting is available to all faculty and staff.
- Access to reports with financial information is granted with the UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY role.
- Human Resources reporting access is tied to your HR-related security roles.
- To request security roles, contact your Departmental Security Administrator.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Reporting Basics Classroom Handout
- Warehouse updates are noted on the Alert Notices Page.
- Reporting Services Website
- Check out the Reporting Services Brochure