- Careers at UF
- Commitment Accounting
- Effort Reporting
- Faculty Search Committee
- Foreign Nationals
- Graduate Information Management System (GIMS)
- Hiring and Additional Pay
- Job and Position Actions
- myTraining Partner Program
- ONE.UF Schedule of Courses
- ONE.UF Time Approval
- Online Promotion & Tenure
- Person of Interest
- Time and Labor
- Assets Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- Material & Supply and Equipment Use Fees
- myUF Payment Solutions
- Paying Vendors (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Student Financials
- Travel and Expense
What are Managerial Budgets?
- The ability to analyze non-control budgets against the associated expenditures and commitments
- Drill through to the underlying transactional details
- Compare Budget Ledger to GL and KK
- Use Enterprise Reporting PowerPlay tools to answer questions…
- What did my [college/department/unit] spend on [travel]?
- Who did I pay in my [college/department/unit]]?
- How much does my [college/department/unit] have left?
- What is encumbered for my [college/department/unit]?
- What are the payroll projections for my [college/department/unit]?
- How did I do compared with last year? Quarter?
Entering Managerial Budgets
|Entering Managerial Budgets in myUFL|
|Entering Managerial Budgets Using the Excel Import|
|Searching for a Journal Entry|
Financial Information Tools (Enterprise Reporting)
|Save a PowerPlay View in your My Folders|
|Understanding the Dimension Viewer|
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
- PST010 Reporting: Basics
In this hands-on session, we explore the basic concepts associated with Enterprise Reporting and review the available reporting content. Designed for the end user on campus who needs to generate basic reports for his or her financial or HR-related transactions, this session will cover:
- Folder structures and how to find what you need The financial and HR-related content available
- How to find delivered reports and download the informatio
- PST117 Reporting: PowerPlay (Prereq: PST010 Reporting: Basics)
In this hands-on session, we explore PowerPlay Cubes and review the available content. Designed for the end user on campus who needs to generate reports for his or her financial transactions, this session will cover:
- How to generate meaningful reports, including using functions such as filtering, sorting, nesting, and suppressing
- The financial and HR-related content that is available to UF Departments
- Find the details you need
- How to run reports and download the information
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Forces Ledger Group to BUDGETS
- Prevents users from entering journals to ACTUALS
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
System status information and warehouse updates are noted on the Alert Notices Page.
Please contact the UF Help Desk (392-HELP) for assistance. When contacting the Help Desk by about Managerial Budgets, please include your UFID or GatorLink username, browser and operating system information, any error messages you received and detailed information about what you experienced, or what you expected to experience. The more detail you provide, the better the UF Help Desk can assist you.