Paying Vendors (for DSOs)
- Careers at UF
- Commitment Accounting
- Effort Reporting
- Faculty Search Committee
- Foreign Nationals
- Graduate Information Management System (GIMS)
- Hiring and Additional Pay
- Job and Position Actions
- myTraining Partner Program
- ONE.UF Schedule of Courses
- ONE.UF Time Approval
- Online Promotion & Tenure
- Person of Interest
- Time and Labor
- Assets Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- Material & Supply and Equipment Use Fees
- myUF Payment Solutions
- Paying Vendors (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Student Financials
- Travel and Expense
Direct Support Organizations (DSOs) at UF process invoices in myUFL by using vouchers from the Accounts Payable module. There are several different kinds of vouchers. Create an encumbered voucher to process invoices for a purchase made with purchase orders, or create an unencumbered voucher for pre-approved purchases made with no purchase orders. When sharing the cost of a purchase, as of July 1, 2010, use a journal entry. Please see the Journal Entry toolkit for instructions. Template vouchers save time and steps in processing many invoices to the same vendor. At UF, process only one invoice per voucher.
Effective March 1, 2014: Employees in UFLOR use the myUF Payment Solutions system for reviewing and approving invoices for payment. The following toolkit materials are intended for DSOs only.
|Using the Copy PO Option||Simulation|
|Using the Purchase Order Only Option||Simulation|
|Using the PO Receipt Option||Simulation|
|Voucher a Blanket Purchase Order||Simulation|
|Unencumbered Vouchers for Subscription Dues||Simulation|
|Creating and Using Template Vouchers||Simulation|
|Unencumbered Vouchers – Paying for Wireless Device Reimbursements|
Attaching Voucher Paperwork
|Using Fax Imaging in Vouchers||Simulation|
Researching Your Vouchers
|Find an Existing Voucher||Simulation|
|Using the PO Inquiry||Simulation|
|Using the Voucher Search||Simulation|
Working with Voucher Errors
|Correcting Voucher Budget Errors||Simulation|
|Checking Vouchers for Errors and Match Exceptions||Simulation|
|Using a Query to Find Vouchers with Budget Errors||Simulation|
|Checking Recycled Vouchers||Simulation|
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
Both courses below are required to obtain the role, UF_AP_VOUCHER_PROCESSOR:
To register for classroom or online courses, click here, log in and click Request Training Enrollment. Search by Course Name or Course Number and select a session that fits your schedule.
- To learn more about paying your vendors, attend PST971: Paying Vendors 9.1
In this hands-on session, learn how to process a voucher, gain voucher approval, obtain payment, sign up for exceptions notifications, and identify budget errors. You will also learn how to complete an Encumbered Voucher, Unencumbered Voucher (Payment Authorization). Effective March 1, 2014, this course is for DSOs only.
- To learn about creating journal entries, attend PST956: Online Journal Entry 9.1
In this course, participants will learn the journal entry process for departments that have infrequent to regular monthly financial transactions including entering and editing journal entries online, budget checking, and posting. See the Journal Entry toolkit for more information.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- To create a voucher, obtain the role UF_AP_VOUCHER_Processor.
- To view voucher search screens, obtain the role UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY.Note: For more information, visit Finance and Accounting > Directives and Procedures > Disbursements > Submission of Supporting Documentation
- To enter an online journal, obtain the role of UF_GL_END_USER (PST956 required).
- For system status information, please review the Alert Notices web page
- UF Directives and Procedures for Disbursements
- Frequently Asked Questions