- Careers at UF
- Commitment Accounting
- Effort Reporting
- Faculty Search Committee
- Foreign Nationals
- Graduate Information Management System (GIMS)
- Hiring and Additional Pay
- Job and Position Actions
- myTraining Partner Program
- ONE.UF Schedule of Courses
- ONE.UF Time Approval
- Online Promotion & Tenure
- Person of Interest
- Time and Labor
- Asset Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- Material & Supply and Equipment Use Fees
- myUF Payment Solutions
- Paying Vendors (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Student Financials
- Travel and Expense
Student Financials is the engine for managing and calculating student financial information, such as tuition, fees, receivables, billing, payment plans, financial aid disbursements and refunds. Student Financials is one of six modules that make up PeopleSoft’s Campus Solutions product. Other modules included in this product are Admissions, Campus Community, Records and Enrollment, Financial Aid and Contributor Relations.
You may notice the navigation in myUFL is different than what is shown in these training resources. Rest assured, these changes are primarily look and feel differences. All policies and procedures discussed in these materials are accurate and up to date. Training materials will be updated to reflect the new look and menu of myUFL.
|Enter/Modify a Charge for an Individual||Simulation|
|Enter/Modify Charges for a Group||Simulation|
|Reverse a Charge for an Individual||Simulation|
|Reverse Charges for a Group||Simulation|
|Find a Group ID||Simulation|
|Find and Correct Errors in myUFL||Simulation|
Non-tuition Reports in Enterprise Reporting
- Receivables – Reports and queries listing your organization’s myUFL Student Financials receivables balance activity like charges (Assessed), payments (Applied), and the remaining AR (Balance)
- Aging and Activity – Reports listing the aging buckets for your organization’s outstanding myUFL Student Financials receivable balances
- Transaction Line Detail – Reports and queries that provide the transaction details for your organization’s myUFL Student Financials activity to view the original entry and all adjustments for each student and item
- Accounting Information – Reports and queries that provide listings of the accounting information for your organization’s myUFL Student Financials collections
- Charge and Payment Cross Reference – Reports and queries showing the relationship between charges and payments for your organization’s myUFL Student Financials activity; only transactions involving charges with payments applied to them are included
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
PST310 Student Financials
In this e-learning workshop, participants will learn how to:
• Enter, modify, reverse and view charges
• View Payment
• Access reports
Individuals who will be entering and/or modifying charges in myUFL must complete PST310 Student Financials before requesting the security roles to complete those tasks in myUFL.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
The security roles for end users include:
- UF_SF_UPDATE_CHARGES – Enter and adjust charges
- UF_SF_PP_XXXXXXX – Must be requested with UF_SF_UDPATE_CHARGES
Defines your scope of authority; XXXXXXX = Your department/unit
- UF_SF_STUDENT_FINANCIALS_VIEW – View only access to Account Summary and Customer Summary
- UF_SF_STUDENT_ADMIN_VIEW – Access to Student Self Service pages in Admin view
- UF_ER_SA_Student_Financials – For access to Student Financials data in Enterprise Reporting
Please review the Alert Notices Page for current system information.
Join the listserv: A listserv has been established for student financials. To subscribe, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave the subject field blank. In the body of the e-mail type, “SUBSCRIBE PS-STUDFIN-L firstname lastname” where “firstname” and “lastname” are your first and last names. This will subscribe the e-mail address from which you are sending the message.
Important Phone Numbers
- Customer Service: 352-392-0181
- Loan/Disbursements for Financial Aid: 352-392-0737
- Loan Collection: 352-392-0766
- Scholarship/Waivers/Prepaid Tuition: 352-392-9545
- University Cashier: 352-392-0185
- 1098T Tax Line: 352-846-3808
S-113 Criser Hall
PO Box 114050
Gainesville, FL 32611-4050
For myUFL technical assistance, please contact the UF Help Desk (392-HELP).