unit logo

Contributing one-time performance payments to a 403(b)

Employees interested in contributing all or a portion of their one-time performance payment to their 403(b) may do so using the One-Time Performance Payout Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) form. This form may be used to change employees’ 403(b) contribution for the Dec. 21 paycheck only. Learn more.

Published: November 13th, 2018

Category: Benefits