Working Through COVID-19
- Moving UF Forward Together
- Screening and Testing: What to Expect
- UF Health Screen, Test & Protect Town Hall
- Additional Information for Leaders
- Monitoring Your Health
- Accommodating Those with Special Needs
- Maintaining a Safe Distance from Others
- Use of Masks and Cloth Face Coverings
- Cubicle Guidelines
- Protect and Prevent
- Downloadable Signs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Beginning in May 2020, employees who have worked remotely as well as those who have remained on campus will complete a UF Health COVID-19 Screening.
Employees may work in a range of cubicle and workstation configurations; however, when determining when facemasks are required, please review this list of guidelines.
Find downloadable signs for entrances and exits, elevators, bathrooms and more on the UF Health Screen, Test & Protect website.
Find guidance on leave requests, exceptional circumstances and employees feeling sick.
Working at an approved alternate location instead of physically traveling to a central workplace has been a work alternative supervisors were able to offer prior to this pandemic and may continue to offer when such requests meet the eligibility criteria established by the university’s Alternate Work Location Policy and when such working arrangements would benefit both the organization and employees.
Guidance on initiating UF COVID-19 screening for new hires.