UF Health Screen, Test & Protect Town Hall
- Moving UF Forward Together
- Screening and Testing: What to Expect
- UF Health Screen, Test & Protect Town Hall
- Additional Information for Leaders
- Monitoring Your Health
- Accommodating Those with Special Needs
- Maintaining a Safe Distance from Others
- Use of Masks and Cloth Face Coverings
- Cubicle Guidelines
- Protect and Prevent
- Downloadable Signs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Join UF epidemiologists Michael Lauzardo, MD, MSc, and Jerne Shapiro, MPH, as they answer your questions about UF Health Screen, Test & Protect in a town hall this Thursday, June 18, at 2 p.m. The event is the first in a series of webinars to be held in the coming weeks to address questions about the University of Florida’s plans for reopening and gradually returning our university to its full capacity.
You can ask your questions by completing this form in advance of the session or by asking them in the Q&A during the webinar. If you have not already done so, please be sure to register now for the session. Attendance will be limited to 1,000 participants, but a recording of the webinar will be available for those unable to attend in-person.