Leave Accrual, Usage, and Balances
Prompts on pay date, department, and/or UFID. Details leave accrual, usage, and balances for a department or college or UFID. These reports would be helpful in answering questions like:
• What is the monetary value of leave for a department or individual? Total value proposition, new hires counter offers. Calculate cash out, early retirement. Calculate cash out, termination.
• What is the average ratio between hours taken and hours earned in each pay period?
• How many hours does a given employee have available for use?
• Do accruals for new hires match the expected values?
• Has an employee recorded their leave properly?
• What is an employee’s historical leave use and accrual, per payroll period?
- Employee ID
- Employee Record
- Job Title
- Salary Plan Code
- Accrual Process Date
- Beginning Balance
- Benefit Plan
- Ending Balance
- Hours Adjusted During PP
- Hourly Rate
- Leave Value
- Hours Taken During PP
- Hours Earned During PP
- Department Code
Leave Accruals, Usage, and Balances By Pay Period, Department Leave Accruals, Usage, and Balances By PPE, EmpID