Recruitment & Staffing
- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding/Induction: Best Practices for Direct Supervisors
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Institutional Equity & Diversity
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Performance Appraisals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Contact Us
- Employee Relations Leadership team
The Strategic Talent Group is University of Florida’s internal search team. By identifying, attracting, and engaging the strongest talent, we contribute to the Gator Good.
Interested in working at UF? Visit this page to learn more about our applicant process, job postings and more.
This section is designed to provide information to current UF employees. Topics include remote employment, veteran’s preference, new employee orientation, etc.
This section is designed to provide information and resources for hiring managers and the support personnel in UF departments, including a comprehensive description of the entire recruitment and hiring process. Additional actions that are likely during the employee life cycle are discussed as well.
In conjunction with the Fragomen team, ICS advises, prepares and files non-immigrant and immigrant employment-based cases on behalf of UF.