Current UF Employees
- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding/Induction: Best Practices for Direct Supervisors
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Institutional Equity & Diversity
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Performance Appraisals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Contact Us
- Employee Relations Leadership team
The UF Welcome Center guides new and current employees through the robust resources available to our employees. Information about professional development, benefits, resources for staff and much more can be found here.
Information regarding the faculty tenure process, sabbaticals, evaluations and promotional opportunities for staff can be found in this section.
Review this section for information on how to update and review your employment record, as well as the employment forgiveness loan program and employment verification.
Information regarding the disclosure of outside activities, as well as related policies can be found on this page.