- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding/Induction: Best Practices for Direct Supervisors
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Institutional Equity & Diversity
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Performance Appraisals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Contact Us
Continue your investment in your new hire. Ongoing feedback and relationship-building will ensure your investment pays off.
EXPECTATIONS AND FEEDBACK
1. Now that your new hire has successfully completed probation and is a “full” member of the team, discuss his or her future goals with the team
2. Continue weekly meetings and start to shift the conversation to workload, ambitions and interests
- What is something that you really enjoy about your job?
- What are some areas where you would like to grow and learn?
- How can I help you meet your ambitions?
1. Discuss his or her integration with the team
2. Connect his or her work to the UF mission and your team’s values and purpose
3. Discuss soft skills such as communication and customer service
Your new hire made it through probation. How can you ensure he or she remains invested and engaged?