- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding/Induction: Best Practices for Direct Supervisors
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Institutional Equity & Diversity
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Performance Appraisals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Contact Us
Help to establish excellent relationships between you, your new hire and the people he or she works with across UF. Have a performance conversation BEFORE the six-month probationary period ends.
EXPECTATIONS AND FEEDBACK
1. Continue weekly meetings to discuss performance expectations and provide feedback
2. Engage in a focused performance management conversation and focus on their achievements
- What’s going well in your job?
- How were the trainings?
- What challenges are you facing?
- How can I help you succeed?
1. Connect new hire to ways to gain a broader perspective of UF
1. Evaluate the new employee prior to the end of his or her six-month probationary period
The “What’s Next” resource includes a plethora of topics and questions to assist with your regular and ongoing performance conversations.