President’s Council on Diversity
- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding/Induction: Best Practices for Direct Supervisors
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Institutional Equity & Diversity
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Core Values
- Performance Appraisals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Employee Relations Leadership Team
- Contact Us
Human Resource Services takes care of employment activities through careful study, training, and programs to support more than 22,000 employees; 4,000 of whom are students.
Together we can accomplish academic excellence within our community, reflective of the rich culture and diversity of our state and nation.
— President Fuchs
The Institutional Equity & Diversity Office has the organizational structure to respond to the university’s vision for a diverse workforce and provide a highly inclusive perspective on university issues. University diversity efforts will be assimilated into the campus and surrounding communities; making the university partner with other stakeholders interested in the quality of campus life. This will be accomplished in part through the efforts of the Council on Diversity. The council’s constellation will have campus-wide representation.
We are conducting timely investigations, examining equal opportunity reporting and administrative policies to set new strategies for a positive impact on diversity and the elimination of discrimination of any kind in the workplace or classroom.
Diversity activities will be made familiar to our entire community through heterogeneous discourse, administrative and managerial outreach, conferences, publications and electronic communications. The EEO office takes responsibility for the coordinated united efforts of key players at UF with responsibility for diversity among students, faculty and staff.
Diversity Action Plan, August 2011
Previously Held Meetings
- Sept. 22, 2014, Agenda
- Glossary (coming soon)
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Diversity Resources
- Multicultural & Diversity Affairs (Division of Student Affairs)
- Workplace Diversity
- INSIGHT Into Diversity
- Small Business & Vendor Diversity Relations Division
Questions Or Comments? email@example.com