Newly renovated Plaza of the Americas dedicated during ceremony
The newly renovated Plaza of the Americas was dedicated in a ceremony held on the grounds on Nov. 17. The renovation is a re-envisioning of the Plaza, which has existed as part of UF’s campus since 1905 and was officially named and dedicated in 1931. Since its inception, it has been the heart of campus for many – a place to study, socialize and relax. Read more.