Regional Physicians Network
Who are Regional Network Employees?
UF Health is working towards its goal of improving individual and community health through discovery, clinical and translational science and technology, exceptional education and patient-centered, innovative, high-quality health care by expanding its reach across the state and the Southeast region.
To do so, UFHealth has a presence across the state of Florida with medical campuses staffed by high-quality health professionals.
Currently, we have the following categories:
- UFHealth Physician
- Regional CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
For an overview and introduction to UF’s policies and programs, please see the Employee Handbook.
Information on benefits for these employees is below.
- State of Florida Plans
- Standard PPO
- Standard HMO
- High Deductible PPO
- High Deductible HMO
Note: Please contact your HR department if you are interested in domestic partner coverage.
- State of Florida Plans
- UF Select (Eagles Direct Reimbursement Dental) See Footnote 
More information on dental plans is available on the UFHR Dental Plan Benefits page.
- State of Florida Plan
- UF Select See Footnote 
More information on life insurance plans is available on the UFHR Life Insurance Benefits page.
- Sick: 6.769 hours
- Vacation: 4 hours
Leave Cash Out
Upon separation from UF or transferring to an OPS position, employees will be paid for up to a lifetime maximum of 200 hours (see Leave Entitlement & Cashout Chart) of any unused vacation leave.
Leave-accruing employees are eligible for ten paid holidays each year.
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday – Monday, January 20
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25
- Independence Day – Friday, July 3
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7
- Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 26 & Friday, November 27
- UF Homecoming – Thursday, December 24
- Christmas – Friday, December 25
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) Pension Plan
- A defined benefit plan that pays vested participants a lifetime monthly benefit using a formula based on years of service, an average final compensation of the highest fiscal years of earnings, and a percentage value while working for an FRS-covered employer. Vested Pension Plan members who reach their normal retirement date may participate in the DROP.
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) Investment Plan
- A defined contribution plan where participants decide how to allocate the money in their account among available investment funds.
- State University System Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
- A defined contribution plan where participants decide how to allocate the money in their account among available investment funds. The benefit depends on the amount of money contributed and its growth over time.
- Voluntary Savings Plans
- Employees can participate in voluntary savings plans via payroll deductions. Employees may contribute to both a 403(b) plan and the 457 Deferred Compensation plan, up to each plan’s separate IRS limit. These plans are designed for long-term retirement planning purposes and therefore employees should use other methods to save for immediate or short-term expenses.
Footnote  UF Select benefits are available to employees .50 FTE (20 hours/week) or greater.