HR Data Services & People Analytics
- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Pre-employment Screening Using First Advantage
- Background Screening Request
- Appointment Letter Library
- Requirements for an Appointment
- Conducting a Useful Reference Check
- What are FBI Livescan and 435 Livescan Background Checks?
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding Resources
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020-21 Salary Increase Plan: FAQ
- Salary Market Data Sources
- Staff Salary Structure Overview & Determining Individual Compensation
- Additional University Employment and Compensation
- Special Pay Increase (SPI)
- Fringe Benefits Pool
- Unemployment Compensation
- Wage and Hour Law
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helping Employees In Distress
- Our Core Values
- UF Engaged
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Employee Relations Leadership Team
- Contact Us
UF Human Resources Data Services & People Analytics team works to connect campus administrators and supervisors with robust HR data and analytics to assist campus partners in making data-driven decisions.
- Develop baseline dashboard metrics and workforce analytics.
- Engage campus partners and UFIT Enterprise Reporting to leverage existing reporting systems in order to maximize and streamline supervisor access and utilization.
- Streamline internal HR data requests from campus administrators and supervisors.
Note: Public records requests should be submitted at https://publicrecords.ufl.edu/.
For more information or to request a consultation regarding human resource data at the University of Florida, please email HR-SE-DataServices@ad.ufl.edu.
To submit a HR Data Request, please submit a HR Data Request Form.
For other types of data requests (e.g., time & labor, finance, student data) visit https://learn-and-grow.hr.ufl.edu/toolkits-resource-center/enterprise-analytics/.
Standard Reports and Resources
UFIT Enterprise Systems produces several reports on a recurring basis to address university reporting requirements and assist units with human resources decisions. The reports are a collaboration between Enterprise Systems, UF Human Resources, and other departments.
Please visit the Financial Data Reports website for valuable financial reports.
UFHR Workforce/HR Analytics
UFHR’s workforce/HR analytics provide senior university leaders and campus human resource liaisons (HRL) with high level metrics regarding a variety of subjects including headcount, demographic data, and HR job actions.
Access to UFHR current workforce/HR analytics is reserved to campus deans, vice president, and campus HRLs. Please contact the UFHR Data Services & People Analytics team regarding access inquiries by emailing HR-SE-DataServices@ad.ufl.edu.
The UFHR Workforce/HR Analytics can accessed using link below:
UFHR People Analytics (beta)
UFHR is currently developing a series of pilot analytics on key HR subjects including:
- Retention Metrics
- Talent Acquisition Metrics
- Total Rewards Metrics
- Workforce Data
- Workforce Engagement Metrics
- Operational Effectiveness Metrics
- Payroll Data
Access to the pilot metrics is restricted to key campus partners for development purposes. The beta UFHR People Analytics dashboard can accessed using link below:
Mailing lists will be released only to University of Florida employees for authorized University Business. Mailing lists represent official University records. In accepting access to this data, the authorized requestor accepts full responsibility for its proper use, security, and disposal.
To request a mailing list, please submit a Mailing List Request Form.
UFHR Crosswalk Files
With LinkedIn learning, you get all of the courses from Lynda.com, plus 5,000 others to choose from. UF faculty and staff can access LinkedIn Learning by visiting https://training.it.ufl.edu/linkedin/.
Below is a list of courses that might be helpful as you work with data in your position.