HR Data Services & People Analytics
- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- New Hire and COVID-19 Screening
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Pre-employment Screening Using First Advantage
- Background Screening Request
- Appointment Letter Library
- Requirements for an Appointment
- Conducting a Useful Reference Check
- What are FBI Livescan and 435 Livescan Background Checks?
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding Resources
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2019-20 Salary Increase Plan: FAQ
- Staff Salary Structure Overview & Determining Individual Compensation
- Additional University Employment and Compensation
- Special Pay Increase (SPI)
- Fringe Benefits Pool
- Unemployment Compensation
- Wage and Hour Law
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Core Values
- UF Engaged
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Employee Relations Leadership Team
- Contact Us
UF Human Resources Data Services & People Analytics team works to connect campus administrators and supervisors with robust HR data and analytics to assist campus partners in making data-driven decisions.
- Develop baseline dashboard metrics and workforce analytics.
- Engage campus partners and UFIT Enterprise Reporting to leverage existing reporting systems in order to maximize and streamline supervisor access and utilization.
- Streamline internal HR data requests from campus administrators and supervisors.
Note: Public records requests should be submitted at https://publicrecords.ufl.edu/.
For more information or to request a consultation regarding human resource data at the University of Florida, please email HR-DataServices@ufl.edu.
To submit a HR Data Request, please submit a HR Data Request Form.
For other types of data requests (e.g., time & labor, finance, student data) visit https://learn-and-grow.hr.ufl.edu/toolkits-resource-center/enterprise-analytics/.
Standard Reports and Resources
UFIT Enterprise Reporting produces several reports on a recurring basis to address university reporting requirements and assist units with human resources decisions. The reports are a collaboration between Enterprise Reporting, UF Human Resources, and other departments.
Mailing lists will be released only to University of Florida employees for authorized University Business. Mailing lists represent official University records. In accepting access to this data, the authorized requestor accepts full responsibility for its proper use, security, and disposal.
To request a mailing list, please submit a Mailing List Request Form.
UFHR Crosswalk Files
With LinkedIn learning, you get all of the courses from Lynda.com, plus 5,000 others to choose from. UF faculty and staff can access LinkedIn Learning by visiting https://training.it.ufl.edu/linkedin/.
Below is a list of courses that might be helpful as you work with data in your position.