- Staff (TEAMS/USPS)
- College of Medicine
- College of Dentistry
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- OPS (Temporary Staff & Adjunct Faculty)
- Graduate Assistants
- Post-Doctoral Associates
- Law Enforcement (Special Risk)
The fall benefits Open Enrollment period is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 16, to Friday, Nov. 3. During this period, employees may make changes to their State of Florida and UF plans for the 2018 calendar year.
- Attend the Benefits & Wellness Fair on Thursday, October 26. This year’s fair will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Champions Club in the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. This a great opportunity to meet with benefits and retirement vendors, learn more about available plan options, and participate in wellness screenings. Flu shots will be available to employees providing their UFID and valid insurance ID cards.
Note: Residents outside of Alachua County may attend a state benefit fair in their local area, however, UFSelect and GatorCare vendors will only be participating in the UF Fair in Gainesville. Check the DMS website closer to Open Enrollment for locations and dates.
- Ensure your mailing address is up-to-date in the myUFL system. See our instructions on “Updating Your Address in myUFL.”
- Have your People First user ID (PFID) ready if you are eligible for or enrolled in state plans. To locate your PFID, login to the myUFL portal and navigate to: Main Menu > My Self Service > Benefits > PFID & Beneficiary Info. Please note People First passwords expire every 90 days. To reset, log onto the People First website and follow “Forgot Password” instructions. For further assistance, call 1-866-663-4735.
- Verify and update your address in PeopleFirst before September 30th.
- Watch for OE packets from PeopleFirst arriving by mail in mid-October, emails from UF Benefits, and additional InfoGator articles. Be sure to read all OE materials promptly and carefully.
- Read Open Enrollment emails sent to your work email address and watch for monthly UF at Work articles.