- University of Florida Standard Operations
- Notice of Voluntary Resignation
- Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics
- Compensation Policies
Below are some additional HR guidelines and resources.
- Compensation Policies – Including information on Wage & Hour Law; Pay for Promotion, Demotion or Reassignment; Perquisites; Visa Status; and more
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program – The University of Florida is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all students and employees. The University of Florida’s Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP) seeks to provide students and employees support regarding the use and abuse of drugs and alcohol.
- Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics – In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the university makes available to prospective employees its annual security and fire safety report.
- HIPAA – The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is federal legislation designed to limit gaps in insurance coverage and to improve the privacy of personal health information.
- HIV/AIDS – UF assesses the needs of students or employees with HIV infection on a case-by-case basis.
- Human Trafficking – The University of Florida prohibits trafficking in persons, procurements of a commercial sex act or the use of forced labor in the performance of a federal award. The consequence of policy violation is termination of employment and criminal prosecution.
- Notice of Voluntary Resignation – While we hope your employment with the University of Florida is positive and lasting, should you plan to voluntarily resign from your position, university regulation requires exempt employees to provide their departments with one month’s notice. Non-exempt employees must provide at least two weeks’ notice.
- University of Florida Standard Operations – Our research, teaching and learning, innovation, and well-being all benefit from opportunities for interaction and collaboration. By providing these guidelines, our goal is to help support our university as it continues to thrive as an energetic and vibrant place.