- Strategic Talent Group
- Current UF Employees
- Hiring Center
- Advertising the Job
- Managing Applications
- Selecting Candidates
- Preparing an Offer
- Creating a UF Appointment
- Onboarding/Induction: Best Practices for Direct Supervisors
- Current Employees Status Changes
- Institutional Equity & Diversity
- Immigration Compliance Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Core Values
- Performance Appraisals
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employee Inquiry and Complaint Procedures
- Disciplinary Processes
- Union Contracts
- Employee Relations Leadership Team
- Contact Us
Positions similar in duties and responsibilities should be grouped together in a common category.
A comprehensive listing of current TEAMS job classifications, organized by job family.
Classification and Compensation in the Office of Human Resource Services will review proposed working titles when approving personnel actions to ensure the working title reasonably reflects the responsibilities and level of the employee in question.
Guidelines for establishing a new position in the TEAMS pay plan
Includes information on promotion, reassignment, demotion and pay; re-classifications; executive appointments and special pay increases.